Tower Climber / Tower Technician (Tech)
We are currently seeking Veterans for our Tower Technician position with Tower Rigging or Climbing Experience to join our team! Looking for serious candidates only, some of these positions start ASAP with TOP PAY, SIGN ON BONUS, RELOCATION REIMBURSMENT and Advanced Placement Opportunities with our Company.
Competent Rigger able to climb towers and ladders of various heights
Knowledge of basic electricity, grounding, and power safety
Use of hand tools to mount equipment, run and connect cables and secure climbers
Ability to install cables in towers, rooftops or any structure
Perform installations on radios, antennas and associated RF Equipment
Must have good communication skills, courteous, friendly, and professional mentality.
Able to work under pressure with deadlines
Maintain a clean and organized company vehicle. Ensure all tools, equipment and materials are kept organized.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
-ComTrain Certificate or completion of Safety Rigging Coursework
- Rescue / Fall Prevention Practice
- Must have experience operating tools associated with cabling, ladders, drills, etc.
- Knowledge of basic computer and router skills.
- Must be Physically Fit and able to lift Over 50 Pounds.
- Must be comfortable with Heights over 50 feet Aerial.
-Must be able to climb and descend all types of towers and rooftop structures.
- Must be able to work in hot environments and outside for long periods of time.
- Must be detail oriented. We accept only the highest quality work for our products.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Must be willing to work weekends, nights, in extreme weather conditions as necessary
- Must be punctual and dependable. Repeated absences and tardiness will not be tolerated.
- Must be Have Driver’s License with Clean Driving Record
- HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
- Must be able to pass a criminal background / drug check.
- Must be able to legally work in the US. Documentation will be required if you are offered the job.
*Pay is based on experience*