Financial Analyst (Penske Logistics) (2206807)
Financial Analyst (Penske Logistics) (Job Number: 2206807 )
Provides analysis and metrics for Finance core processes and is responsible for knowledge of all systems to support at our field operations locations. Position will provide critical accounting and analytical support for various processes as well as provide additional support to other functional areas to achieve results.
- Articulate the value proposition to the field and to our customers by identifying the critical metrics that should be measured to determine Penske's performance.
- Effectively plan and forecast business results.
- Effectively analyze and interpret financial results compare to the proforma or business plan by understanding the relationship it has to P&L and the impact from scope and volume changes and inefficiencies
Financial Decision Making
- Lead and direct the process for identifying, specifying and developing innovative financial strategies using PMT and LEAN principles in order to determine the optimum financial solution between leasing and buying
- Other Projects as assigned
- 1-3 years of experience as an Analyst
- Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required,
complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Work Locations :15301 Mercantile Drive 15301 Mercantile Drive
Dearborn, MI 48120
Primary Location : United States-Michigan-Dearborn
Job : Finance/Accounting
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PL.Financial Analyst
Req ID: 2206807