Supply Chain Logistics Analyst (96804)
- Review and provide feedback on a variety of logistics and supply accountability documentation prepared by the PMs to ensure documentation provided is acceptable and meets all requirements.
- Coordinate with the appropriate stakeholders to provide briefings with relevant content on property accountability and reconciliation status.
- Provide direct support in various property management functions related to Acquisition, Research Development Testing and Evaluation and Fielding of General Equipment.
- Schedule and execute Financial Improvement Audit Readiness related tasks.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Supply Chain & Network Operations Offering helps clients transform their value chains into a competitive edge. Professionals drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness by furnishing proactive insights and enhancing decision-making. Teams advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions by providing operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions. Teams also optimize operations, product, and material flows, and create greater synergy for the supply network to optimize mission performance.
- 3+ years of Federal or Logistics Portfolio Management (PFMs) experience
- 3+ years of experience and knowledge supporting audit remediation efforts
- 3+ years of experience in logistics, auditability, supply accountability and internal control support, while achieving success with both short-term remediation efforts and long-term transformational initiatives
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 20% or more will be required for this opening
- Knowledge of Defense supply chain regulations and policies
- Command of existing and emerging threats to Defense supply chains
- Experience working with sensitive data and customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to convey technical details to non-technical stakeholders