Supply Chain Analyst (48232)
Supply Chain Planning Analyst
What Will You Do?
The Global Supply Chain Analyst plays a vital role in ensuring our company has the right products, at the right places, at the right times. Utilizing a strong understanding of supply chain dynamics and sourcing opportunities, they will optimize inventory levels at all locations around the globe, ensuring customers have access to the product they need, when they need it.
As a Supply Chain Planning Analyst, you will be responsible for regularly working with suppliers regarding production schedules, capacity constraints, shipping volume, methods, destinations, as well as raw material availability to maintain sufficient inventory levels to meet projected sales demands. This position regularly analyzes data, completes new purchase orders and amends existing purchase orders to maintain enough inventory levels necessary to meet projected demands as well as determine appropriate warehouse destination and order quantities.
What Do You Need?
- Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain, Analytics, Logistics, Business or related field is preferred
- Experience in Supply Chain Planning, Operations, Buying, Inventory Control, or capacity management
- Advanced expertise with Excel; (interactive excel, macros) is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient computer skills with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with ERP system, BI, SQL, SAP, Tableau is a plus
What We Offer:
- Excellent Healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Profit sharing eligibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Flexible Spending Account
- Corporate partnership - Discount programs
- Furniture Discounts
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only