Supply Chain Forecast Analyst (81325)
Ashley Furniture has one of the most sophisticated, efficient and dynamic logistics systems in the world that directs every variable that goes into making and moving product
What Will You Do?
Our team owns the forecasting models that determine our overall supply/demand plans and costs. You will be responsible for accurately forecasting product utilizing a statistical forecast system requiring strong mathematical skills. This position is also responsible for ensuring high customer satisfaction rates while maintaining adequate inventory levels at each distribution center location. You will use multiple methods and tools to evaluate past sales history, future customer demand, customer placements and seasonality trends.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, or related field
- 1-2 years experience in supply chain field (inventory stocking, buying, demand planning, capacity management is a plus)
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, formulas)
- Experience in inventory management and ERP systems a plus
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, good judgment, and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of Power BI, SQL, or Tableau is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Who Are We?
We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.