Senior Logistics Financial Analyst (92121)
Do you have innate problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to self-manage and an intellectual curiosity always leading you to continue to learn and advance? Do you want to take those skills and passions and apply it to a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our Finance Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer! Our large in-house finance team strives daily to take our multi-billion-dollar business to the next level!
Location: Charlotte, NC
Physical Requirements: In office from Monday to Friday.
Travel: Some light travel may be required
- Use solid Financial knowledge and business acumen to build financial models, interpret data, draw conclusions, and make recommendation that deliver results, drive improvements, and influence leaders through the organization.
- Identify industry trends, advise company, and recommend actions to a management based on sound analysis.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce weekly, monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting.
- Perform in-depth analysis by carrier, lane, and load type.
- Develop models that help with decision-making, drive efficiency, and drive cost reduction.
- Reconcile transactions by reviewing and analyzing actual data
- Ability to adjust within a fast-paced work environment and changing industry.
- Assist with developing new financial system as required by management and as directed by growth of the organization. Develop and monitor key performance indicators
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; MBA finance / CPA / CMA a must.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, and Accounting.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling. Working knowledge of Planful and Power BI would be helpful but not necessary for the right candidate.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills. Should be able to identify trends and be curious to dig deeper.
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Come with a learning aptitude and ability to jump in and contribute to adhoc projects and reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Background in transportation industry helpful, but not necessary.
Who Are We?
· We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
· We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
· Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
· Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
· Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.