Global Supply Chain Analyst
Does working with a global supply chain that blends and optimizes both domestic and foreign production efforts get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a World-Class organization?
Then apply today to our Supply Chain Team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer! Ashley Furniture has one of the most sophisticated, efficient, and dynamic logistics systems in the world that directs every variable that goes into making and moving product.
Global Supply Chain Analyst
What Will You Do?
The Global Supply Chain Analyst plays a vital role in ensuring our company has the right products, at the right places, at the right times. Utilizing a strong understanding of supply chain dynamics and sourcing opportunities, they will optimize inventory levels at all locations around the globe, ensuring customers have access to the product they need, when they need it.
As a Supply Chain Planning Analyst, you will be responsible for regularly working with suppliers regarding production schedules, capacity constraints, shipping volume, methods, destinations, as well as raw material availability to maintain sufficient inventory levels to meet projected sales demands. This position regularly analyzes data, completes new purchase orders and amends existing purchase orders to maintain enough inventory levels necessary to meet projected demands as well as determine appropriate warehouse destination and order quantities
- Manage inventory ordering plans and execution for all product lines to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained at all times
- Execute all tactical responsibilities associated with purchase order management, buying materials and finished good product from global suppliers
- Build strong relationships with our internal teams and both internal and external suppliers to further understand supply chain processes and business needs
- Analyze data and recommend enhancements to various process management needs for Supply Chain
- Negotiate with core supply partners on current and future production plans (capacity commitments, line/production capabilities) to optimize inventory levels and fulfill customer demands
- Oversee the planning improvement processes for defined product families and suppliers to exceed company KPIs
- Identify supply chain disruptions, including inventory shortages or capacity conditions that adversely affect customer satisfaction.
What You Need?
- Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain, Analytics, Logistics, Business or related field is preferred
- Experience in Supply Chain Planning, Operations, Buying, Inventory Control, or capacity management
- Advanced expertise with Excel; (interactive excel, macros) is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient computer skills with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with ERP system, BI, SQL, SAP, Tableau is a plus
What We Offer:
- Excellent Healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Profit sharing eligibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Flexible Spending Account
- Corporate partnership - Discount programs
- Furniture Discounts
- We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only