Logistics Analyst, Junior ( R-00053515 )
Leidos currently has an opening for a Logistics Analyst, Junior in Austin, TX supporting the Space Management team at the VA-AITC. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the IOSS mission. The mission of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Information Technology (IT) Operations and Services (ITOPS), Infrastructure Operations (IO) is to support One VA with world-class service to Veterans and their families.
Pay Rate: Annual salary of $33,000.00.
- This position will be supporting the VA-AITC ITRM Space Management group. A successful candidate must be able to:
- Gather, compile, and analyze procurement, maintenance, distribution, and replacement material and personnel logistics data.
- Identify trends, errors, and missing data.
- Create alternate depictions of data to identify and highlight issues.
- Summarize findings in reports.
- Coordinating the distribution point of material for incoming and outgoing material.
- Experience in shipping and receiving.
- Set up / prepare offices for incoming FTE and contractors.
- Assemble/disassemble office furniture.
- Assemble/disassemble cubicles, including walls, desk surface tops, cabinets, etc.
- Interface with warehouse personnel for equipment and distribution of materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Business Administration
- 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Experience using Microsoft Office products - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype, etc.
- Must be able to lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs.; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing more than 100 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel crouch or crawl.
- Must be able to climb and balance (stairs, ladders, scaffolds, etc.).
- Must be able to use appropriate tools for assembling/disassembling furniture, cubicles, partitions, etc.
- Specific vision abilities required – close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust/focus.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
- Must be a US citizen