Logistics Analyst ( R-00058204 )
The Logistics Analyst will work and travel in between customer sites in the Middle East, as needed.
Responsible for multifaceted logistical functions, included by not limited to ordering Class IX, Class III (P), and various other supplies, property management and shipping and receiving of equipment to a high volume of requisitioning of a wide variety of materials, supplies and services. Has working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR). Responsible for complying with corporate policies, procedures and underlying Federal, state, and/or local regulations concerning the purchase of goods, materials or services. Responsible for updates to status reports, databases and spreadsheets. Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple projects. Works in a team environment with independent assignments. Reviews, updates, and analyzes logistical data and parts within Leidos proprietary database. Responds to request for logistics statistical data from Leidos Program Management Office and Government POC. Works closely and supports the Procurement Team with all aspects of Logistical Support. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor. Proficient in MS Office, MS Outlook, Excel and other office equipment.
Property Accountability (Military Forms and accountability)
Aircraft Logistics Experience
Export / Import Compliance
- U.S. Citizen
- AA Required – minimum 5 years’ of relevant experience
Candidates must be able to obtain/eligible the following.
NOTE: Failure to complete any of the actions listed below will void the terms of employment.
- A current U.S. passport, with a minimum of 18 months remaining and multiple, consecutive blank pages, before employment start date.
- Successfully passing all CENTCOM medical and training requirements. If the candidate is unable to successfully pass a medical screening, prior to their anticipated employment start date, immediate termination will be requested.
- National Agency Check with Written Inquiries (NACI) or Secret Clearance, if required
- A positively adjudicated Federal Government Investigation in order to qualify for a Common Access Card (CAC).
BA/BS preferredExternal Referral Bonus:EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:2000.00Potential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:NoneTravel:Yes, 25% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:LogisticsPay Range: