Rolling Airframe Missile Logistics Analyst (28598)
Amentum is seeking a Logistics Analyst in Arlington, VA to provide logistics support for the IWS 11.0 Rolling Airframe Missile (RAM) program logistics area manager.
- Preparation of correspondence, documents, and reports for assigned logistics elements.
- Researching ILS related challenges to determine alternatives and recommend solutions.
- Daily collaboration with Navy customer, field activities and prime contractors to define, coordinate, and track the status of tasking and to advise on technical and logistics element planning and implementation.
- Preparation of program management correspondence/letters/memos; design charts, spreadsheets, Gantt charts, and development of briefing packages, meeting minutes and action items
- Planning, coordination, attendance, and meeting execution support for ILS integrated working groups meeting including program reviews; fleet liaison/in-service meetings; and ILS product review meetings.
- Support preparation of and review of logistics documentation in the areas of ILS planning, maintenance planning, supply support, test and support equipment, packaging/handling/ storage/transportation, personnel and training, facilities, and data.
- Preparation of RAM Navy Visibility and Management of Operating and Support Costs (VAMOSC) submittals.
- Coordination and development of O&MN spares budget submittal including program sponsor justification utilizing the Ordnance Programs Optimization Model (OPOM) Database.
- Track and maintain missile inventory data and forecast future requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Logistics or related field and at least 3 years of job-related experience or equivalent.
- Good communication skills; extensive working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail oriented.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Must be a US Citizen
- An active DoD Secret security clearance.
- Experience in use of Navy Visibility and Management of Operating and Support Costs (VAMOSC) and Ordnance Programs Optimization Model (OPOM) Database.