Logistics Analyst V (31208)
Amentum has current openings available for a Logistics Analyst V that will provide support to the Army's PM Position, Navigation and Timing Program. Job responsibilities and duties include:
- Warehousing management, receipt, inventory and storage of equipment; automated inventory control and processing; automated reporting of failure data; automated configuration management support; management and issue of materiel to gaining units; processing packaging, handling and shipment of materiel for repair/warrantee evaluation.
- Plans, organizes, directs, and conducts strategic planning for high technology programs, concept development and requirements analysis, or acquisition and life-cycle management tasks in problem areas of moderate scope and complexity addressing topics such as: business, cost/pricing, supply, maintenance, contractor logistics support, packaging, shipping, handling, transportation, inventory, warehousing, supply chain integration, analytical tools, operations research, production, program/project, project control, test and training.
- Prepares or supervises engineering and technical personnel in the development of logistics products and for providing requisite support services.
- Performs technical and management analyses for logistic strategic planning, investigation of logistic concepts and processes, and resolution of emergent logistic supportability problems.
- Performs analyses and develops ILS management plans to support acquisition and life cycle support requirements planning.
- Monitors program schedules and integrates/develops recommendations for corrective or remedial action; develops status reports reflecting support milestone progress and problems.
- Performs/reviews logistics support analyses and develops maintenance concepts.
- Prepares content for contract technical packages (SOW, CDRL, Specifications).
- 12 years experience with BS/BA in engineering, math, business or physical science or 16 years experience and high school diploma with specific experience in logistics management, materiel management, supply chain management, HAZMAT handling and disposal, dimensional stacking, forecasting, economics, spares modeling.
- 12/16 years of experience in the integrated logistics support field, including any of the areas of logistics program planning and concept development; logistics program management and execution; logistics requirements analyses, documentation development and reporting; provisioning, supply support, and inventory control; logistics automated information systems and analysis tools; maintenance concepts and requirements analyses; and technical manual development and training. Logistics analysis experience for each labor category level shown in Table 2 must be related to planning, design, development, evaluation, control, and/or logistics support of tactical, electronic or mechanical systems and be in the PES primary disciplines of electrical, chemical and/or mechanical engineer.
- Currently possess a Secret level security clearance.
- Experience with Army Global Positioning Systems (GPS) is desired.
- Experience with the integration of Global Positioning Systems into other C5ISR Systems is desired.