Sr. Logistics Analyst (47960)
- Provide logistic engineering assessments; design interface implementation; Reliability, Maintainability & Supportability (RMS) analysis; test and evaluation support; operational supportability assessments and support system availability analysis during the acquisition process.
- Provide logistics engineering expertise in developing logistics-related contract modifications for production contracts.
- Review and assess hardware contractor's technical proposals.
- Perform logistics engineering fact-finding, cost information analysis and provide assessments.
- Assess Systems Engineering & Integration (SE&I) contractor performance for all logistics elements.
- Review and track the status of Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) items from hardware contractors.
- Analyze the production contractors' data deliverables for compliance with specified requirements and develop review comments as required.
- Provide logistics engineering support to Logistics and Engineering sponsored Working Group meetings and SETR events by developing presentation materials, minutes, and action item resolution though knowledge of logistics engineering solutions.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.
- An active secret clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Bachelor's degree required from an accredited four‐year college or university, or a High School Diploma with at least fifteen (15) years of relevant military logistics experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Minimum twelve (12) years of experience in working logistics programs performing a minimum of 7 out of the 10 Logistics Elements or a combined fifteen (15) years of experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Program execution oversight.
- Analytical and problem solving related to logistical issues.
- Software defined radio or similar.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Travel up to 10%.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.