Logistics Product Support Analyst ( R-00066175 )
The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Logistics Product Support Analyst supporting the PSS-T program. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems – Tethered (PSS-T) program.
The Product Support Analyst is responsible for supporting the efforts to develop reports/CDRL’s and analyze performance based logistics metrics such as supportability, availability, and sustainment engineering
deliverables for the PSS-T Program which include maintaining the health of the following programs/reports:
- Sustainment Engineering (FMECA)
- Availability Metrics, Operational Availability (Ao), MTBF, MTBOMF, MICAP, stock availability.
- Reliability Metrics: MTBF, MTTR, MDT, Logistics Response Time, Turn-around time.
- Work with Tobyhanna Army Depot and Prime Contractor Technical SME’s to update Provisioning Technical Data (PTD) in PowerLog J and report through LMP as the result of an DCN (Design Change Notification), ECP (Engineering Change Proposal), or realized shortcoming on current provisioning data.
- Assist with updating Technical Data Packages as a result of updated PTD during ECP, ESR, and DCN.
- Responsible for maintaining health of DMSMS strategy and developing health analysis report.
- Providing recommendations for updating parts list to include Authorized Stockage Lists (ASL), Prescribed Load Lists (PLL), Authorized Additional Lists (AAL), and additional parts lists when requested based on ECP.
- Responsible for generating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Quick Reference Cards (QRC), and Program Directives to aid in completion of tasks in a uniform fashion across multiple entities.
- Provide slides and lead monthly Product Support Management Integrated Product Team.
- Provide slides and lead Logistics section for Program Sync calls and Program Management Reviews during Program Manager absence.
Other duties may include:
- Task Data Analysts and monitor efforts to complete reports required by CDRL or other reports as requested by the government.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two (2) years of experience with Logistics or Product Support; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience briefing and developing reports for executive leadership, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of program requirements and resources.
- Ability to support team with problem solving.
- Ability to support a small team with developing reports and assisting government in determining appropriate response to report data.
- Solid understanding of performance based logistics metrics, reliability, availability, supportability analysis and reporting, provisioning, and sustainment engineering reports.
- Ability to liaise with cross-functional teams to implement a response to urgent mission requirements.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Experience with use of PowerLOG-J for Provisioning Technical Data entry and Reports development
- Experienced with supportability analysis (MTA, FTA, LORA) and use of COMPASS
- Experienced with use of Windchill Configuration Management database and RepairData module
- Experience developing Performance Based Logistics Metrics (PBLM) reports.
- Experience using technical manuals and maintenance instructions to respond to failure types.