Clerk (Logistics) -2nd Shift - $19.22/HR (2216011)
Clerk (Logistics) -2nd Shift - $19.22/HR (Job Number: 2216011 )
Provides support and some supervision to regular and temporary warehouse associate functions. Works closely with Operations Supervisors to ensure employee productivity expectations are met. Provides a variety of nresponsibilities to meet the supervisor’s expectations
Hours of 2:30pm - 11:00pm, with OT as needed
Starting pay of $18.22 per hour plus $1.00 shift differential
Will need to be capable of operating a PIT Powered Industrial Trucks (we will certify)
Strong computer skills
Capable of coordinating work for 2-3 associates at any time
- Receive and organize putaway of inbound product.
- Compile/sleeve/distribute those shipments and tickets
- Audit all putaway for accuracy
- Document any and all exceptions to process
- Enter trailer moves directly into the YM system
- Expert in warehouse functions
- Leads & complies with Safety and Well Being efforts on assigned shift
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Move materials within the warehouse
- Electronically scan products using a warehouse management system
- Quality control
- Ensure damaged products are not shipped out
- Helps in maintaining shipping schedule to ensure on time shipping
- Uses computer to enter records
- Maintains inventory integrity during operational processes
- Operate forklifts, pallet jacks and a variety of warehouse mechanical equipment (where applicable)
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- 2 years of general office experience required
- 1 year of customer service experience required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- AS400 experience preferred
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Work Locations :1650 Marion-Agosta Rd. 1650 Marion-Agosta Rd.
Marion, OH 43302
Primary Location : United States-Ohio-Marion
Job : Administrative
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PL.Clerk
Req ID: 2216011