Clerk (Logistics) Lead 1st Shift
Responsible for maintaining workflows for several lift drivers and yard spotters.
Pay Rate: $19.991st shift Monday through Friday 7am-3:30pm with possible overtime.
- Various office and administrative duties, which may include, filling out paperwork and maintaining a digital log. Maintain cleanliness and organization of Shipping and Receiving Office.
- Daily interaction with Lift Drivers.
- Involve Safety team as required by location
- Prioritize workload and have flexibility to adjust based on position requirements.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
Other projects and tasks assigned by supervisor.
• 2 years of general office experience required
• 1 year of customer service experience required
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
• AS400 experience preferred
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category: Administrative
Job Family: Operations
Address: 65 Corporate Woods Place
Primary Location: US-MO-Bridgeton
Employer: Penske Logistics LLC
Req ID: 2325485