Logistics Coordinator ( R-00054191 )
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN).
As a Logistics Coordinator at Leidos supporting DHS SENS3, responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform receiving functions related to inbound shipments of materials received by the agency, which includes unloading trucks, inspecting materials for damage, reviewing paperwork and in-checking materials.
- Perform primary warehouse functions including central receiving, long-term and short-term storage, pick-up and delivery service, packing and crating, and miscellaneous services as required.
- Work at outdoor agency events, which often require walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as extended duty hours.
- Provide support for all shipments, excess, and storage, acknowledge all deliveries of accountable-property and update information in the centralized database to maintain database integrity.
- Perform analysis on various aspects of resources management, which may include the rate of execution of funding, size and cost, and success in obtaining appropriations for new program requests.
- Provide superior customer service support to agency customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required and minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both in a team setting and independently
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret level security clearance
- Experience with property inventory management
- General knowledge of logistics, supply chain management, warehousing and transportation
- Experience with automated systems (desktop systems and internet/intranet)
- Ability to work in multiple databases simultaneously
- Ability to effectively communicate/collaborate with management, engineers and vendor partners