Logistics Coordinator ( R-00057856 )
The Defense Group of Leidos has an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator to support efforts for the OCONUS Enterprise Network (ONE-Net) portion of the Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) contract located in Manama, Bahrain.
The Logistics Coordinator integrates the spectrum of the logistics processes within the operational, acquisition and wholesale environments.
SMIT is the largest IT services program for the Navy; inclusive of cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport.
Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
- Establish schedules for and conducting Monthly Inventories and reconciliations.
- Support scheduled and ad hoc Asset Management Audits and reconciliation of errors.
- Coordinate with functional teams for Integration of Software Asset Management disciplines within workflows.
- Downloading, Shipment, and receipt of assets.
- Coordination with procurement for procurement of new and renewal of hardware, software licenses and maintenance agreements.
- Maintain system architectures and solution records.
- Develop standard operating procedures, process flow diagrams, FAQs, and training materials to maintain operation consistency.
- Responsible for directing the integrated logistics process, developing support policies, procedures and systems, and providing implementation guidance.
- Prepare and implement directives to ensure effective logistics support, and establishes and enforces standards.
- Develop, initiate, integrate and manage all logistics actions associated with life cycle management of weapon systems, subsystems and equipment.
- US Citizenship and a DoD Secret Clearance
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) with 7 years’ minimum experience and four (4) years of experience using DoD Logistics and Asset Management System (e.g., HP Asset Manager, Remedy, DPAS, GCSS-MC).
- 10+ years’ experience supporting SPAWAR/NAVIFOR/NNWC/NCTAMS/NCTS environment.
- Experience with “HP Asset Manager” software.
- Experience with FAR/DFAR Government Property Management requirements.
- Experience with Government asset management system (DPAS or GCSS-MC).
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic findings