Class A CDL - Driver Trainer (186740488)
Home time: Daily
Experience: 12 months or greater CDL experience
Job ID: 222135
- Provide hands-on training that meets curriculum requirements and driver needs.
- Work with Leadership and Operations to solve issues identified during training.
- Maintain and update training records to ensure compliance.
- Assist with driver out processing tasks.
- Help new driver associates at to the over-the-road lifestyle.
- Haul freight regularly.
- Exhibit professional behavior that aligns with Schneider values and standards.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, and the scope of the job may change based on business demands.
Pay and bonus potential
- Competitive starting annual salary*.
- Annual profit-sharing bonuses available.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- DOT physical card.
- At least 12 months of Class A driving experience.
- Previous instructor/training experience preferred.
- Live within 50 miles of Amsterdam,NY.
Still need more experience or have questions about qualifications? Call us at [Register to View] , and we can talk you through everything.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety first and always, integrity in every action, respect for all and excellence in all we do.
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses.
Hear more about this role from our Driver Trainers
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus