Class A CDL - Driver Trainer
Home time: Daily
Experience: 12 months or greater CDL experience
Job ID: 222175
- Provide hands-on training that meets curriculum requirements and driver needs.
- Work with Leadership and Operations to solve issues identified during training.
- Maintain and update training records to ensure compliance.
- Assist with driver out processing tasks.
- Help new driver associates at to the over-the-road lifestyle.
- Haul freight regularly.
- Exhibit professional behavior that aligns with Schneider values and standards.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, and the scope of the job may change based on business demands.
Pay and bonus potential
- Competitive starting annual salary*.
- Annual profit-sharing bonuses available.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- DOT physical card.
- At least 12 months of Class A driving experience.
- Previous instructor/training experience preferred.
- Live within 50 miles of Bethel, PA.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety first and always, integrity in every action, respect for all and excellence in all we do.
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses.
Hear more about this role from our Driver Trainers
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus