Logistics and PP&E Sr Consultant - TS/SCI required (96900)
- Property, Plant, and Equipment (PP&E) Audit Readiness advisor sustaining and improving PP&E financial, operational, and systemic business processes.
- Provide guidance and assistance to audit related issues with PP&E and perform tasks in accordance with Federal laws and standards.
- Develop and update business process documentation.
- Execute and automate complex and data intensive reconciliations.
- Design and implement internal control testing, audit response, and liaison support.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our team provides resources to help clients manage their core accounting and financial reporting functions, as well as solutions to help them achieve their controls and finance transformation aspirations.Our professionals keep up with emerging regulatory guidance along with industry and business trends to assist financial organizations.We develop solutions to data complexities tohelp our clients achieve optimal finance transformation and meet their digital controllership goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or other related field.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance, or higher, is required for this role.
- Possess an understanding of Federal accounting standards that govern Property, Plant, and Equipment (PP&E) Federal GAAP.
- Experience related to fixed assets/PP&E tracking, valuation, and policy.
- Experience performing financial statement analysis.
- Experience improving, designing, and/or redesigning business processes.
- Experience with financial reporting and other controls such as A-123, FMFIA/OMB Circular A-123.
- Possess an understanding of accounting standards and the ability to determine the appropriate proprietary accounting treatment for all client work activities.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE, CGFM, CDFM, or other related certification.
- Knowledge of personal property (primarily IT hardware), real property, and software in development.
- Familiarity with IT equipment and experience with IT invoices and PO's.
- Possess an understanding of the typical Acquire to Retire business process cycle.
#DS&J Intelligence Community