Shipping & Receiving Clerk (Logistics)-3rd Shift $21/HR
Shipping & Receiving Clerk (Logistics)-3rd Shift $21/HR (Job Number: 2215253 )
Under the direction of the Operations Supervisor, the Shipping/Receiving Clerk will assist with all shipping and receiving procedures while providing excellent customer service. In this clerical position, you will be responsible for ensuring that the paperwork for all shipments leaving the distribution center is complete and accurate. You will check drivers in and out throughout day, handle bills of lading (BOL’s), and utilize various systems and frequently interact with warehouse personnel and carriers.
Work 36 hours get paid for 40 hours!
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Associate Referral Program
- Processing Inbound and Outbound shipments in the warehouse
- Control the flow of work to meet departure and receiving times
- Resolve discrepancies
- Interact with warehouse associates and trouble shoot issues
- Assist with daily and weekly reports
- Jointly work with Supervisors and Management to meet warehouse metrics
- Prioritize workload and have flexibility to adjust based on position requirements
- Other projects and tasks assigned by Supervisor Other projects and tasks assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year of shipping/receiving experience required
- 1 year of customer service experience required
- JDA WMS experience preferred
- Smartsheet experience preferred
- Strong computer and mathematical skills required
- Frequent interaction with warehouse workers with daily tasks, good interpersonal skills required
- Multi-tasking required, must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Work Locations :340 Mickelsen Pkwy 340 Mickelsen Pkwy
Winlock, WA 98596
Primary Location : United States-Washington-Winlock
Job : Administrative
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PL.Clerk
Req ID: 2215253