Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Regional Tanker truck driver (178633644)
Top drivers earn up to $75,000 | Up to $12,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,130-$1,390 weekly
Home time: Weekly
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 191653
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul liquid chemical freight in tanker trailers.
- Home for 34-48-hours, typically on weekends.
- 5 loads per week.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Earn up to $3 more per hour by obtaining additional CDL certifications.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- $12,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $6,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner’s Permit (if interested in company-paid CDL training).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting — Schneider’s self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- TWIC card preferred — required to start process within 60 days of hire.
- Live within 100 miles of Green Bay, WI and live in Wisconsin.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at [Register to View] , and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front payment).
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional Tanker driving
- Elite paid training – Learn how to master the unique work of tanker driving with industry-leading orientation.
- Top-notch equipment – Operate the best tractors, trailers and tanker-specific equipment.
Meet the team that drivers on this account work with
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 12000