Class A CDL - Local Intermodal truck driver - 4 day work schedule (178540009)
Top drivers earn up to $97,000 | Up to $6,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,580-$1,840 weekly
Home time: Daily
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 211426
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 90% no-touch freight that is mostly drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within Connecticut, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage (practical miles) and load pay.
- Longevity bonus: Earn 3% of annual gross pay each year.
- Earn at least $720 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- $6,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $2,400 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting — Schneider’s self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- Live within 50 miles of Kearny, NJ and live in New Jersey or New York.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at [Register to View] , and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- More drop-and-hook freight – Spend more time moving and less time waiting at loading docks.
- Specific training – Attend paid intermodal orientation at a major hub.
- Leading technology – Use tablets and mobile apps to get the job done quicker and easier.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 6000