Truck Driver - Class A Elite - Earn $3000 per week - Penske Logistics (2212099)
Truck Driver - Class A Elite - Earn $3000 per week - Penske Logistics (Job Number: 2212099 )
Join Penske’s ELITE Driver Team
• $3000 per week (pay per diem) when traveling
• Hotel and Rental Car provided
• 1 out of 4 weeks off if desired
• Great job for Leaders
What you will do:
- Travel to various locations across the country to assist with operations
- Train new drivers
- Help to launch new operations
- Be part of a specialized, ELITE taskforce of traveling drivers
- Drivers can expect to work 2 to 3 weeks away from home and then have 1 week at home
- When traveling, the schedule will vary by location. Hotel and rental car provided
- During the week at home, driver can do local home daily work or have this time off, it’s your choice!
You will drive:
- Late model, Penske Truck Leasing trucks
- Best-in-class specs designed for comfort
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Paid vacation and holidays day 1
- Generous retirement benefits
- Excellent health care coverage-medical, dental, and vision
- Short and long-term disability; life and AD&D insurance
- Company-provided uniforms
- Employee discount benefit program
- Driver referral bonus program up to $5000 per referral
- Safety incentive program
- Premier Driver Recognition Program
- Ability to have off 1 week of every month
Ready to put your truck-driving career in high gear? Make the shift and fuel your career as a CDL Class A ELITE Truck Driver for Penske. When you join Penske, you join a team of professional truck drivers committed to delivering products safely and on time. And we’re proud to haul freight for some of the world’s leading brands. (Yes, we’re more than just the yellow trucks.)
You’ll be on the move with Penske and so will your career. You will get to see the best that Penske has to offer—traveling throughout the country providing support and training to other drivers, and getting to perform in a variety of work. You will be part of a select, specialized group of ELITE drivers.
Best of all, you’ll be with a stable, nationwide company that is known for having the best equipment, great management, clear communication and a fantastic safety record. We pay every Friday. Are you ready to take it to the next level? Come drive for Penske.
- CDL Class A required
- Currently hold, or ability to obtain, a non-excepted interstate DOT medical card required
- 1 year of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 3 years required, or 2 years of documented tractor-trailer experience in the last 5 years
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations or accidents
- Follow all federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
- This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
- The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the rear cargo area.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading
companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Work Locations :6595 Pritchard Rd. 6595 Pritchard Rd.
Jacksonville, FL 32219
Primary Location : United States-Florida-Jacksonville
Job : Driver
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PL.Driver
Req ID: 2212099