Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime Reefer Team truck driver - Taylor Farms (185437086)
Top drivers earn up to $104,000 | Up to $24,000 sign-on bonus per team
Average pay: $1,570-$1,910 weekly
Home time: Every other week
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 221629
- Reefer trailer hauling food.
- 100% no-touch freight.
- 2-3 loads per week with 1-2 stop-offs per load.
- Nighttime schedule.
- Drive within CT, IL, IN, KY, MI, MN, MO, NJ, OH, PA and WI.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage and stop-off pay
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner’s Permit (if interested in company-paid CDL training).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 100 miles of Gary, IN.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($400/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week training at a Schneider facility).
- Schneider’s Team Matching Program can help you find a partner.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
Meet the team that drivers on this account work with
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 12000