Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Local Intermodal truck driver - 4 day work schedule - nights/weekends (186595669)
Top drivers earn up to $81,000 | $3,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,440-$1,760 weekly
Home time: Daily
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
Job ID: 222104
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 99% no-touch freight with mostly drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within 250 miles of Chambersburg, PA.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and load pay.
- Longevity bonus: Earn 3% of annual gross pay each year.
- Earn at least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting — Schneider’s self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- Live within 50 miles of Chambersburg, PA.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at [Register to View] , and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- Less wasted time – 100% company-owned chassis reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential.
- New equipment – Day cabs and sleeper trucks come with automated transmissions and average 3 years of age.
- Constant support – Leaders and dispatch provide 24/7/365 operational and maintenance support.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 3000