Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - JCPenney
Top drivers earn up to $75,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,100-$1,340 weekly
Home time: Weekly
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 201163
- Dry van trailer hauling clothing.
- 25% drop-and-hook.
- 3-5 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Daily pallet jack unloading of lightweight freight.
- Drive within IL, IN, KY, MI, OH, PA, WI and WV.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner’s Permit (if interested in company-paid CDL training).
- Live within 65 miles of Fort Wayne, IN, Gary, IN or Indianapolis, IN or Woodhaven, MI or in these Ohio counties: Delaware, Franklin, Hamilton, Marion, Medina, Warren or Wayne.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
Meet the supportive team at the Obetz facility
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000