Class A CDL - Local Intermodal truck driver - 4 day work schedule
Top drivers earn up to $74,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,230-$1,500 weekly
Home time: Daily
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 212354
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 100% no-touch freight that is mostly drop-and-hook.
- Four-day work week with one weekend off per month.
- Drive in and out of railyards within 200 miles of North Baltimore, OH.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and load pay.
- Longevity bonus: Earn 3% of annual gross pay each year.
- Earn at least $720 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting — Schneider's self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- Live within 50 miles of Marion, OH, North Baltimore, OH or Obetz, OH.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- Specific training – Attend paid intermodal orientation at a major hub.
- Leading technology – Use tablets and mobile apps to get the job done quicker and easier.
- More home time – Stay closer to home with a robust regional and local freight base.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000