Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Jet-Set Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver
Top drivers earn up to $86,000 | Up to $2,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,180-$1,450 weekly
Home time: Flexible
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 211548
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul freight.
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Dry van trailers with 100% no-touch freight.
- 3 weeks out and 1 week home.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and mileage pay (practical miles).
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $2,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $1,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
- Must be willing to fly.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Over-the-Road driving
- Satisfaction – Enjoy the sense of accomplishment you get from delivering the goods that get stocked on shelves.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do.
- Bigger money – Longer hauls means more miles and more money.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 2000