Truck Driver - Class AZ - $2000 Sign on Bonus - No Touch Freight - Home Daily - Penske Logistics
Truck Driver - Class AZ - $2000 Sign on Bonus - No Touch Freight - Home Daily - Penske Logistics (Job Number: 2218604 )
Penske is widely known for its success on the racetrack, but did you know we employ thousands of truck drivers? Join our team of professional truck drivers at Penske Logistics and you’ll drive like a champion hauling freight for some of the world’s best brands in retail, food, beverage, grocery, food service, automotive, manufacturing, electronics, appliances, healthcare, and packaging industries. We manage freight for companies like Ford, GM, BMW, Detroit Diesel, Goodyear, Cardinal Health, Whirlpool, and Wawa. Our professional truck drivers ensure products are delivered safely, efficiently and on-time.
Why Penske? Home daily for most positions. Excellent pay and benefits. Superior trucks and 24/7 roadside support. Dedicated accounts. Great supervisors. Paid time off. Training. Tuition Reimbursement. Unlimited career potential.
- Route/activity: Delivering Car parts to the customers. All local deliveries within a 50 KM radius.
- Shift: Monday through Friday with multiple dispatch times
- Equipment: Tandem Axle Daycabs, Dry Van Trailers, Shunt Trucks
- Compensation: $24 to $27.25 per hour with potential overtime after 9 hours and a $2000 Sign on Bonus
- Safe and responsible operation of assigned equipment.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage before and after route.
- Primary interface with the customer at point of delivery.
- At least 23 years of age
- Class AZ license required
- 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience in the last 5 years
- 3 years CVOR/Abstract record with two or fewer moving violations/accidents
- Reliable and customer oriented
- Safety oriented
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment and criminal history) and drug screening required.
- Walking, Standing, and Sitting. The ability to utilize stairs to climb into tractor cabs.
- Lifting up to 3.0kg maximum
- Bending and twisting of wrists, elbows, and shoulders. Use of hands to grip and pinch. Use of arms to push and push while walking.
- This role has exposure to diesel and gasoline fuel, as well as exposure to vibration in the vehicle.
Penske is committed to the principle of equity in employment.
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Work Locations :715032 Oxford Rd 4 715032 Oxford Rd 4
Woodstock, ONN4S 7V9
Primary Location : Canada-Ontario-Woodstock
Job : Driver
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PL.Driver
Req ID: 2218604