Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Dedicated truck driver - Cabinetworks
Top drivers earn up to $92,000 | Up to $3,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,530-$1,700 weekly
Home time: Every other week
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 213309Overview
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul cabinets in dry van trailers.
- Assist with unloading.
- 2-4 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Drive within the Midwest and Northeast.
- Hourly, mileage and shipment pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $1,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (If interested in company-paid CDL training.)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
- Consistency – Enjoy both a predictable schedule and dependable weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – Know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent miles you’ll drive on a weekly basis.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 3000