Class A CDL - Jet-Set Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver
Top drivers earn up to $77,000 | $1,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,060-$1,300 weekly
Home time: Every three weeks
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
Job ID: 200931Overview
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul freight.
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Haul 95% no-touch freight in dry van trailers.
- 3 weeks out and 1 week home.
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- $1,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Must be willing to fly.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
- More home time – Stay closer to home and get back there weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive.
- Familiarity – By staying within the same area, you’ll become familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns you drive.
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 1000