Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver - eastern 37 states
Top drivers earn up to $80,000
Average pay: $1,090-$1,330 weekly
Home time: Every three weeks
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 230007Overview
- Haul 100% no-touch freight in dry van trailers.
- Drive within the eastern 37 states.
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
- Live within 75 miles of Atlanta, GA.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
- Satisfaction – Enjoy the sense of accomplishment you get from delivering the goods that get stocked on shelves.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do.
- Bigger money – Longer hauls means more miles and more money.
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus