Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - National Dedicated Fleet
Top drivers earn up to $92,000 | Up to $1,500 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,260-$1,540 weekly
Home time: Every three weeks
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 192716
- Dry van, reefer and flatbed trailers.
- Some loads require hand loading and unloading.
- May be required to drive at night.
Pay and bonus potential
- Daily rate with bonuses available the longer you stay out.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $1,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer's freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
Learn about the facility that drivers on this account are based out of
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 1500