Fork Truck Driver
Amentum is seeking a Fork Truck Driver for our industrial maintenance team in Greenville, SC. Hours may vary based on business demand.
- Load, unload, ship and receive warehouse items.
- Transport materials from one location to another inside and outside of facility.
- Pick and prepare orders for shipment.
- Maintain professional and courteous customer relations including, client, vendor, and internal team.
- Participate in safety meetings. Maintain safety work practices as defined by Amentum.
- Communicate and advise MHE related concerns to fellow employees and management.
- Other duties as assigned by manager/supervisor/lead.
- High School Diploma or equivalent educational completion.
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
- This position may require a valid Driver’s License.
“Must be able to obtain and maintain facility credentials/authorization. Note U.S. Citizen is required for facility credentials/authorization at this work location.”
- This position will require various shifts, weekends, and alternative work schedules.
- Requires the ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
- Requires the ability to regularly climb extension ladders, roof ladder, stepladders, and stairs at least 10 times during shift.
- Requires the flexibility to bend/stoop, squat repetitive during shift.
- Requires the ability to regularly kneel repetitive for shift.
- Requires the ability to move in a 90-degree fashion on a repetitive basis for shift.
- Requires the ability to stretch/reach on a repetitive basis for shift.
- Requires the ability to walk extensively throughout the plant during shift.
- Requires the use of a Company/Client approved utility knife.
- Requires the ability to differentiate colors pertaining to wire color-coding.
- Some tasks will require repetitive wrist movement.
- Requires the ability to interact with all clients in a professional and friendly manner despite periods of stress.
- Wear steel toe safety shoes, safety glasses, gloves, hard hats and other Personal Protective Equipment as needed.
- Cope with demands (stressors) that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable levels of performance and overall contribution are maintained.
- Associate’s degree or trade school certification in Industrial Mechanical, Industrial Technology, or a related program.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.