Diesel Truck Technician
Pay Range based on level of experience $22.00 - $42.00 per hour.
What Will You Do?
You are responsible for diagnosing and performing repairs on all company-owned equipment, conducting preventive maintenance inspections, analyzing and repairing after-treatment electrical systems, and performing truck set-ups. You will complete open unit checklists to thoroughly understand the Anti-Lock brake system engine and transmission diagnostics.
What Do You Need?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Four years in the truck maintenance field is a bonus!
- Class-A CDL License or the ability to obtain one within 90 days is a plus!
- Ability to operate Class 8 equipment
- Knowledge of the Volvo D13, Detroit DD13, DD15, and PACCAR MX engine families
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Preventative maintenance experience
- Electrical diagnostic experience
- Exhaust after-treatment diagnostic and repair experience
- Air brake and ABS diagnostic and repair experience
- Driver's License and Favorable Driving Record.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Tool allowance of $400 for Truck Technicians after one year of employment
- Boot allowance of $150 annually or $300 semi-annually
- We provide diagnostic software and laptops for Volvo, Detroit Diesel, PACCAR, Cummins, Allison Transmissions, Eaton Transmissions, and Bendix ABS.
- Dealer sponsored to perform warranty repairs in house
- Late-model tractors from Volvo, Freightliner, and Kenworth
- Volvo online training
Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- We are a multi-billion-dollar company and the largest furniture manufacturer in the world and offer one of the industry's broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
- Growth-Focused is one of our core values. We are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, coaching, and investing in the latest design tools, production equipment, and new technologies.
- Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse, and replenish daily.
- Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve people's lives worldwide.
At Ashley, we believe in providing you flexibility for you and your family. When you join our family, you are eligible to participate in our comprehensive Benefits programs which include Health, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k), Paid Holidays, 80 Hours of Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave and Profit Sharing. Benefits may vary based on position and location, so we encourage you to speak with the recruiting team during the interview process.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates, only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.