The Machine Technician will maintain and repair electromechanical drives, sensors and automated machinery while working with maintenance and engineers to install and evaluate electromechanical systems to support the manufacturing process.
- Troubleshoot, test and repair electronic production equipment.
- Perform electrical and mechanical repairs as required to maintain all processes in the factory.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all electromechanical control systems in the factory.
- Notify appropriate management personnel and assist in the solution of the problems.
- Contribute ideas for improvements in all areas using the appropriate means of communication.
- Maintain a neat and orderly workplace.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in performance of all job functions.
Who Are We?
·We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
·We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
·Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
·Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
·Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.