Electro-Mechanical Technician (Night Shift - Rotation Schedule)
Electromechanical Technicians maintain and repair electromechanical drives, sensors and automated machinery while working with maintenance and engineers to install and evaluate electromechanical systems to support the manufacturing process.
- Troubleshoot, test and repair electronic production equipment.
- Perform electrical and mechanical repairs as required to maintain all processes in the factory.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all electromechanical control systems in the factory.
- Notify appropriate management personnel and assist in the solution of the problems.
- Contribute ideas for improvements in all areas using the appropriate means of communication.
- Maintain a neat and orderly workplace.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in performance of all job functions.
- Familiar with PLC’s and able to log onto PLC controlled system (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, etc.).
- De-bugging, running off, and installation of new and rebuilt equipment.
- Assist in the termination and hook-up of equipment as required.