Luxury Fleet Mechanic
Hermes Worldwide is a leader in the luxury transportation industry in Colorado serving a diverse clientele including corporations, sports teams, entertainers, wedding parties, event and group activities, military movements, and more!
HERMES WORLDWIDE is looking for a mechanically inclined candidate to help maintain our growing fleet of luxury vehicles including sedans, SUVs, vans, and motorcoaches. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a combined skill set of basic auto mechanics (diesel mechanic experience is a plus), general mechanical abilities, and basic record-keeping skills with a desire for learning. If you have great attention to detail, take pride in your work, like diversity in your work assignments, and enjoy working in a professional environment then this position may be just what you are looking for!
Salary: $25 - $45 per hour
- on-going training and opportunities to advance within the company (most training and management positions are filled from within!),
- a professional work environment
- Insurance Benefits (Eligibility the 1st of the month after 1st day of employment)
- Medical - company pays 50% for employee’s coverage
- Dental - preventative Dental included in Medical coverage; supplemental Dental also available
- Critical Illness/Accident
- up to 80 hours of PTO per year
Duties of the Mechanic will include:
- keeping up with preventative maintenance on all fleet vehicles,
- helping to ensure all vehicles are road-worthy by performing repairs or coordinating repairs with vendors,
- maintaining records of all services performed,
- tracking inventory of replacement parts, tools, and supplies,
- influencing purchases for shop tools and supplies.
Ideal candidates for the Mechanic at Hermes Worldwide will have:
- Valid driver's license and current (insurable) MVR.
- Reliable means of getting to work.
- Proven ability to do routine mechanical maintenance on various vehicles.
- Communication skills to work with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Top-notch customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a professional environment.
- Ability to take initiative on projects and ownership of outcomes.