AWP Compliance Technician
AERIAL WORK PLATFORM (AWP) COMPLIANCE TECHNICIAN
Sunstate Equipment Co.
Where Safety and People are Core Values!
There is a unique feeling at Sunstate. You can feel it at any of our 60 plus locations across 10 states.
If you are looking for a different, fun and rewarding work environment, comprehensive and cost-effective benefit package and so much more, Sunstate may be the place.
We care about our people and it shows.
The AWP Compliance Technician completes regular routine inspections of aerial equipment following standard guidelines both in the field and in the shop.
Required Skills and Experience
• Possess exceptional customer relation skills
• Mechanical knowledge of construction equipment is a plus
• Valid driver’s license
• Current DOT Medical Card
• Ability to use mathematics to solve problems
• Excellent verbal and written English communication abilities
• Physical exertion required. Be able to frequently lift 25 lbs. occasionally lift 50 lbs. and seldom lift 90 lbs.
• Frequent exposure to the elements
• High school diploma or equivalent GED is preferred
• Perform routine inspections on equipment which includes checking fluid levels and operations
• Maintain all decals, safety warnings and Company ID stickers
• Record inspection and maintenance equipment data
• Order parts as needed via electronic tablet requisition process
• Notify Branch Manager of damaged equipment or warranty situations
• Equipment washing and cleaning of all tools and work station
• Deliver or pick-up equipment to or from job sites as needed
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our Aerial Work Platform Compliance Technicians receive a lucrative compensation and benefit package, including health insurance, paid-time-off, 401k plan and fun work environment.
Interested? Apply now!
You can also text SUNSTATE to 51893 to start the Sunstate Experience!
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and
Participates in E-Verify