Supply Technician - Integrated Logistics Support (37228)
Amentum is seeking an experienced logistics professional to join our team and help support our customer in Groton, CT. Supply Technician will perform all aspects of Submarine Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) of submarine new construction processes to include but not limited to the responsibilities listed below.
- Perform inventory management, cataloging, warehouse management, material coordination, data entry, and property control in support of various supply activities and/or equipment installations.
- Assist technicians with equipment removal/installations during the submarine new construction process.
- Create, complete and verify receiving/shipping documentation, noting and reporting discrepancies and damages.
- Provide logistic deck plate support to removal/installation team leads.
- Store, stack and palletize heavy, sensitive and controlled government electronic equipment within the mandated safety regulations.
- Operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties.
- Perform miscellaneous quality assurance duties including inspections, inventory process checks, inspecting and examining materials, article inspections, etc.
- Responsible for inventory management of decentralized controlled items, including supplies and equipment.
- Generate and submit configuration files in support of submarine new construction processes.
- High School Diploma and 5 years of related experience or equivalent.
- Possess a valid driver's license and be able to obtain a government driving permit if required.
- Must possess and maintain an active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Must be a US citizen
- Position may require travel.