Logistics Assistant ( R-00063660 )
Leidos has an opening for and Entry Level Logistics Assistant to support our ROC contract at Hurlburt Field.
The Logistics assistant performs basic supply chain and logistics functions, which may include, but are not limited to, inventory control, distribution and warehouse inventory
- Inventory and management control will include both program of record systems and non-program of record systems to support a constantly evolving operations center.
- Monitors and orders Due In From Maintenance (DIFM) spares and consumable (bench stock and shop stock) assets.
- Monitors and orders unavailable COTS assets, using the AF logistics system or purchase card as approved by the site manager.
- Arranges the transportation and distribution of assets inbound and outbound, supporting the RPA GCS’ and operations center required to communicate daily with maintenance superintendent to ensure parts are available to support the flying mission.
- Monitors daily USAF logistics reports for the program and takes necessary action, when required.
- High school education or equivalent and 0-1 years of work experience.
- Must have a DOD Secret clearance or Interim Secret Clearance and be able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility and access.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Information Technology certifications such as; Security +, Network +