$18.91/hr starting pay
Begin your career with the FedEx Team and be a part of one of the most well-known and reliable companies in the world.
We currently have opportunities for part-time freight handlers to transport freight across dock area to/from trailers for loading to trailers.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Prior experience in warehousing, freight handling and/or forklift operations preferred
- If hostler/yard mule duties required, experience is preferred
- Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a calculator
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift/carry hand freight of varying weights several times a week, to lift dock plates weighing approximately 100 pounds, and to open trailer doors requiring approximately 75 pounds of lift force, up to several times per day or more
- Ability to work independently and/or as a team member
- Previous dock/warehouse experience preferred
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription insurance
- Life insurance
- Credit association (with Internet and phone banking)
- Direct deposit
- Tuition reimbursement
- Stock purchase plan
Learn more and apply online!
As a member of the FedEx Corp. family of companies, FedEx Freight is a leading U.S. provider of next-day and second-day regional LTL freight services.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets