Become a Regional Van Truckload driver and enjoy two nights at home each week and average annual earnings of $55,350 to $67,650. Regional drivers at Schneider stay mostly within the Northeast while averaging 1,800-2,500 miles each week and $0.52 per mile*.
Regional Van Truckload truck driver job overview
• $55,350 to $67,650* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
• $70,000* top annual earning potential.
• Earn up to $850 in weekly guarantee pay during your first three months.
• Up to $0.52 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
• Home weekly.
• 1,800 - 2,500 average miles per week, all driven within the Central Atlantic, Midwest and Northeast.
• Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
• $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
• *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Van Truckload truck driver qualifications
• Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
• Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
• HazMat endorsement preferred.
• Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at [Register to View]
, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Regional Van Truckload truck driver job benefits
• Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
• 401(k) savings plan with company match.
• Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
• $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
• Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
• Unlimited referral bonus potential.
• Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
• Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
• Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional
• Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
• Familiarity – By staying within the same region, you'll become familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns.
• All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
• Position based out of Schneider's Carlisle Facility and customer locations.
• Learn more about Van Truckload and Regional driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
• Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
• Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
• Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000