Class A CDL - Local Intermodal Truck Driver (134784057)
Truck drivers earn up to $80,000 per year* and get home daily in this Local Intermodal CDL driver position. Intermodal truckers haul 100% no-touch freight containers in and out of the rail yards within 100 miles of Fort Worth, TX. In fact, a truck driver's day begins and ends at the rail yard. Start your Local trucking career in Schneider's Intermodal division today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $80,000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $6.00 more per load, paid out weekly - 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Local Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 40 miles of Fort Worth, TX
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- Onsite, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Personalized Intermodal training with paid orientation
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
"I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts." David, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in Texas. Call [Register to View] for more information about becoming a Local Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus