Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver - Sprouts Farmers Market (134784522)
Haul produce in reefer trailers for Sprouts Farmers Market and get home multiple times per week as a Dedicated truck driver for Schneider. On this account, drivers benefit from averaging $59,400 to $72,600* each year, driving 2,000 miles each week and having a predictable work schedule.
Wilmer Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $59,400 to $72,600* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $73,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.455 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home multiple times per week.
- 2,000 average miles per week within Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Reefers, 5-10 loads per week, 1-4 stop-offs per load, 50% drop-and-hook.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Wilmer Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Wilmer, TX.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Night driving is required.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Wilmer
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll get home.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider's Wilmer Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500