Class A CDL - Home bi-weekly Dedicated Tanker truck driver – FACI USA (134893724)
Get home every other week and earn up to $0.54 per mile* as a Dedicated Tanker driver on Schneider’s FACI USA account. Haul chemicals and average 1,500 – 2,500 miles each week traveling throughout the South.
New Orleans Dedicated Tanker truck driver job overview
- $58,950 to $72,050* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks and 25% of pay from accessorials.
- $78,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.54 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Get home every other weekend – drive for 11 days and get 3 days at home.
- 1,500 - 2,500 average miles per week throughout the South.
- Haul an average of 2 loads of chemicals weekly.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
New Orleans Dedicated Tanker truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of New Orleans, LA.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required within 60 days of hire.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated Tanker truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage pay.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker in New Orleans
- Bigger money – You'll be one of the highest paid drivers in the fleet.
- Hands-on work – Enjoy a nice change of pace from driving as you get paid to unload using pumps and hoses.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Reserve Facility.
- Learn more about Tanker and Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus