Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver – GMSPO (134863848)
Earn up to $63,000 per year* and get home daily as a Dedicated truck driver on this account with GMSPO, a supplier of automotive replacement parts. Enjoy a consistent work schedule as you stay within Arizona.
Phoenix Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $51,500 to $63,000* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $63,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home daily starting in the evenings Monday-Friday.
- 2,000 average miles per week within Arizona.
- Hauling auto parts with 5 loads per week and 8-12 stops per load, hand unloading with roll cages, pallets or floor loaded.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Phoenix Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Phoenix, AZ.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Paid based on a daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Phoenix
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of GMSPO’s Las Vegas facility.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus