Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver - Gates Corporation (134999908)
You and a team partner can earn up to $85,100 annually while benefitting from a predictable work schedule and averaging 5,100 to 5,200 each week as Dedicated Team truck drivers on the Gates Corporation account. Drivers on this account haul no-touch freight for a leading manufacturer of industrial and automotive products and do not travel to the East or West Coasts.
Dedicated Team truck driver job overview
- $65,340 to $79,860* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $85,100* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.56 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Flexible home time.
- 5,100 - 5,200 average miles per week with no East or West Coast travel.
- Dry van trailers and no-touch freight.
- Team Pet Policy: Take your dog or cat on the road with your team.
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Team truck driver qualifications
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within Minnesota.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated Team truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Indianapolis Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated and Team truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 12000