Class A CDL - Dedicated Flatbed Truck Driver (135064700)
This Dedicated Flatbed Truck Delivery Driver is part of Schneider’s home delivery offering and features daily home time for Class A CDL drivers. Flatbed truck drivers will be equipped with a 36-foot flatbed with moffett and required to secure loads (no tarping) with multi-stop freight for the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer. Drivers will deliver products directly to customers and then unload the product for the customer. Enjoy a consistent schedule within a primary travel area of 100 miles from New Albany IN.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
New Albany Flatbed Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $73600 per year*
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter paid out weekly
- Daily rate pay plus activity-based pay (mileage deliver etc.) get paid for everything you do
- Up to $300 monthly customer service bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience performance and location
Flatbed Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
New Albany Flatbed Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 20 miles of New Albany IN
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer consistent miles freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It's why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
"I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity Respect Excellence Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info but we live it." Ron Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in Indiana. Call [Register to View] for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus